House your own equipment in the cloud/datacentre, saving costs and space.Find out More!
Colocation is the method used to house your own equipment in the cloud/datacentre, which significantly reduces any physical server equipment within your business location.
With our colocation service, we provide the power, connectivity and rackspace for your equipment in a reliable Tier 3 datacentre. The benefits of a colocation service include:
- Opportunities for expansion - With colocation, you can scale your service depending on the needs of your business. You can increase or decrease depending on how much your computing needs are growing.
- Stay connected - With fast multiple internet connections, you are guaranteed maximum uptime.
- Increased security - Colocation provides physical security, which includes, but are not limited to, alarm systems, biometric scanners, several coded access and CCTV cameras. It also improves network security so you can take advantage of the latest firewalls and IDS systems to prevent unauthorised access into important data.
- Guaranteed stability - Colocation has multiple backup generators which reduces the risk of your data or services going down. In the event of a disaster, power outage or an office move, colocation ensures that your service is never interrupted.
- Cost-efficient - Colocation can turn expensive capital investments into minimal operating expenses which can fit into your monthly expenses. You pay for your equipment only and can budget for your IT needs more efficiently.
- Moving towards Cloud Migration - Colocation can be used as a platform to moving your business to cloud computing. It allows you to move your equipment to an offsite facility with increased capacity and security.
Have you ever considered moving your equipment away from your business location to a secure datacentre facility? Comms-Byte can provide a unique colocation service that can help reduce costs and increase security and uptime for your business.