Quick and easy data recovery when a natural or man-made disaster occursFind out More!
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is an option which is extremely critical for all businesses.
It allows a business to bounce back from a disaster within a short-time frame to ensure that it suffers the lowest lack of productivity and cost possible during a disaster. It works by replicating the critical data of a company to a hosted environment in the case of a natural or man-made catastrophe.
During the catastrophic event, a business can recover and continue operating without dire consequences due to the failover to a hosted environment.
DRaaS is a costly service so you may be wondering why you would need to spend so much money on this service. Here are a few of the benefits involved in making the decision to purchase DRaaS:
- Quick and easy recovery - When a natural or man-made disaster occurs, you do not want to be spending hours trying to recover your business, data and operations. With our DRaaS in place within your business, you will not have to worry about your business suffering from extreme amounts of downtime. Comms-Byte’s DRaaS works to get your business and operations up and running within minutes.
- Security is reliable - Our DRaaS covers many areas of security, such as physical security within a reliable datacentre so that you have peace of mind that your business’s valuable data cannot be stolen or compromised. The datacentre also ensures that resources are compliant with all necessary regulations and data is securely encrypted when it is being transferred from one location to another.
- Flexibility options - Our DRaaS is a much more flexible option compared to traditional methods of backup. DRaaS offers much more flexibility in being able to choose from a variety of different recovery options, which all depends on the type of disaster that your business is more likely to be affected by. You can choose whether you want to recover and restore one virtual machine or every bit of your data.
Before a disaster occurs, you might want to think about placing a Disaster Recovery plan and service into place. Prevention is always better than cure.
Disaster Recovery Pricing
All Plans Include:
- DR Software Licence
- Monthly File Restore Test
- Daily Server/WorkStation backup integrity check
- On-site BDR Device
- Snapshot/Image based backup
- 15 Minutes Local BDR Replication Intervals
- Comms-Byte can supply local BDR if required - Price on application
Cost Per Month
if local BDR provided by customer£100
- Offsite Backup (no BDR)
Cost Per Month
if local BDR provided by customer£180
- Offsite BDR
- Remote BDR Replication Intervals